«Casablanca IP Week» aims to highlight the role of intellectual property in promoting creativity and technology-intensive investment, in favor of sustainable economic growth.
«Casablanca IP Week» offers a periodic appointment, which provides to Industrial Property actors a platform for the exchanges and discussions on best practices for the protection of industrial property and business use of intangible assets.A series of events on the 21st century industrial property are on the agenda: High Level Symposium:
- Industrial Property for the emergence and investment
- National industrial property strategies towards development
- Trophy presentation ceremony for the 7th edition of the Morocco Awards
- «IP Mall» an exhibition for the general public to raise awareness about the role of IP
- Designs and fashion show
- Distinctive signs (trademarks, geographical indications, domain names): tailored tools for commercial development
- Accompanying professions for industrial property users
- The patent: strategic tool for development.
- Collaborative work and innovation: Challenges and Issues
- Design: Tool for recognition and valorization of creativity.
- Creating designs Companies: which development model?
- Infringements of industrial property rights: Issues and response mechanisms.
- Exhibition space for innovative patents
- B to B meetings between innovators, researchers, industry and investors